Please see the list of all other CCCCA resources on the resource page.
Download up-to-date COVID-19 resources relevant to the field of early care and education in California’s cities and counties.
- LA County ECE COVID-19 Response Team Community Call Recording and Materials – If you missed the Community Call held on Friday, March 5, 2021, the recording of the call is available at https://childcareheroes.org/2021/03/08/recording-and-materials-march-5-call/; the call materials are available at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zmJCCca8AVGPkpsFUc9ZqldiaRg7QE3L.
- Guidance – The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (DPH) COVID-19 “Guidance for Early Care and Education Providers” (updated March 14, 2021) has been updated to remove the universal quarantine requirement for all individuals in the same cohort or classroom as an infected person during their infectious period and replaced the words “face coverings” with “masks” and included the COVID-19 mask webpage as a resource page. To access the hyperlink to the updated guidance, go to the Early Care and Education COVID-19 Toolkit page located at http://ph.lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/EducationToolkit/ECE/.
- Toolkit – An array of DPH materials pertaining to early care and education programs, including the updated guidance, are available on the Early Care & Education COVID-19 Toolkit site at http://ph.lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/EducationToolkit/ECE/.
- Resources – In addition, the LA County Early Childhood Education COVID-19 Response Team announced a new website, Child Care Heroes – LA County COVID-19 Information and Resources (see https://childcareheroes.org).
- Vaccines – The DPH has a dedicated web page with an array of information on the COVID-19 vaccine where the public also may sign up to receive regular updates. For more information, visit http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/coronavirus/vaccine/index.htm. Additionally, Californians are invited to check on their eligibility for vaccines and schedule an appointment by visiting https://myturn.ca.gov.